In an effort to promote a stronger community, share different views and experiences, we are now accepting Internet Marketing and Social Media- related guest posts to our site.
Your post MUST be the on the following topics:
- Social Media
- Online Marketing
- Web Design
- WordPress tips and tricks
- Google Analytics
- Link Building
To insure the quality of the post’s content, we ask for your adherence to a few guidelines which we have outlined below in the “Guidelines” section. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may cause us to reject your post. Additionally, we reserve the right to reject posts which we deem not to be of the same quality as similar articles and posts.
Here are some basic guidelines you need to follow:
- The post should be a minimum 500 words.
- The post should be relevant to the blog i.e. they should stick to the niche topics of this Blog – Study our blog and submit articles which will be of importance to our reader base.
- You may not publish the content elsewhere on the Internet once it is published on our site.
- You are welcome, to include links back to your site or other sites(not more than 2 links) provided that they add value to the article. We rarely take out links, but reserve the right to do so.
- No affiliate links
- If the images being used are under a certain license, then you should give it an Image credit by linking it to the source.
- Fill in your Bio with link to your Google+ profile in the format of <a href=”https://plus.google.com/(number)?rel=”author”>Google+</a>
We are excited about seeing what people come up with!